Monday, June 1, 2009

Testimonial Of Pdf-file Software

Pdf-file.com: All to Pdf Converter

I downloaded All to Pdf converter last night and discovered that it did exactly what I needed. I spent hours accomplishing the same thing with Adobe Acrobat Pro but was very disappointed with the results. This is an complete PDF solution designed specifically for users like me, delivers everything you need to create, convert, and edit PDF files. It is absolutely the best converter on the market today and an excellent value for money. I can't even describe the joy in being able to create a PDF on my new OS. Thank you so much for your wonderful product, I will be sure to spread the word to others .

Caroline Farrell

Pdf-file.com: All to Pdf Converter

I have been searching for a way to easily convert my files to Pdf and this is it! All to Pdf Converter was the best solution to all my conversion problems. Now this conversion program has become essential in my day to day business. It is extremely useful as it preserves a document, pictures and text intact no matter what program was originally used. The biggest feature I found though was the ability to combine documents. All to Pdf Converter has the option to add new documents to the last printed document. You can now create a single PDF to Word file from a multiple printable formats with great ease and accuracy. The suite should not be avoided by anyone needing fast file conversions and sharing of documents with other people.

Walton Antony

No comments:

Post a Comment